This we weekend we drove down to Austin to celebrate Matt's dad's 70th birthday! We had a great time and enjoyed getting to see all of Matt's brothers and their families. We stayed at the Lost Pines resort in Bastrop and it was great...Saylor had a blast! Here are some pictures from our trip (although I have no pictures of the main thing we did, which was swimming of course)!
Amy and Connor
Laughing
sweet Hudson
Playing soccer with Miles
Future goalie?
Hudson and Gray in deep conversation
The horses: Julius and Caesar
Hudson, Garrett and Miles on the carriage ride
Getting a group shot this large with kids involved is pretty humorous!
Thanks for coming out to say hello, Janet, Bob, and Jo Anne!
A family shot...hard to come by these days!
Funny faces
Matt and I spent a fair amount of time doing this. Sweet Gray is back to not so much loving a bottle. :( I am determined not to give in though! I forgot how hard it is to keep to a routine when traveling with babies, but thankfully, sweet Gray still slept like a champ and aside from the bottle didn't put up much fuss about anything. I keep wondering how we lucked out with such an easy little guy!
Austin Smiths
Portland Smiths (minus Lisa who we missed SO MUCH!)
DC Smiths with Say. I can't really put into words how much she loves these two. She often wanted nothing to do with Matt and me...Will and Nicole are soooooooooooo much more fun! :) It makes me so happy to see their special bond with her.
Cousins! Saylor was so excited to see them! All weeks she kept asking me: "NOW is it time to see cousins, mommy?"
Gray posed for a quick pic but didn't last long...think he was pretty hot. :)
I love these two boys!!!
Princess gifts from Aunt Lisa and Uncle Neal...a big hit. :)
The first night Say was too excited to fall asleep. But, after two long days of swimming, no naps and tons of fun she CRASHED on the second night.
Petting one of the horses with Aunt Coley and Uncle Wiggly
Sitting on the Longhorn...Hook 'em!
What a fun weekend and birthday celebration it was!

2 comments:
How fun?! We love Lost Pines and almost went back there this summer. Saylor is such a doll! I bet she loves being the only girl cousin :) And sweet baby Gray is so cute!
So glad you posted all those pictures Erica! Looks like so much fun :)
Post a Comment