Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake

Today I spent a large amount of time, energy, and money on our dog...trying to clean/replace the carpet that he ruined after he got sick after his latest eating frenzy and taking him to the vet to come up with a solution to this problem. I was really mad about the whole situation.

But when I got home I saw this:


And this:


And this:


And this:


And this:


And then I just felt ridiculous, and suddenly I wasn't so worried about my carpet or my dog anymore.

2 comments:

Jules said...

It's so heartbreaking! I can't even imagine. There is a blog that is doing giveaways to help raise money for Haiti : http://www.hope-for-haiti.blogspot.com/

Marchand Family said...

It's almost too much. I was thinking about a charity or cause that we could contribute to because we are so blessed. When you start to see the need out there, it's almost TOO much to process. Those poor people...I cry everytime I start to think about it.