I can't believe how fast this month with Ellen living with us has gone by! It has been so much fun to have her here and we are sad that she is going back to Houston this Saturday.
In honor of her departure, I've complied a Top Ten Perks of Ellen Living With Us List:
1. Delicious home made pizza
2. Free babysitting
3. Consistent, convenient running partner, making it less scary to run outside in the dark
4. Convenient, at-home, free medical care for Saylor! She's checked her ears, listened to her lungs, diagnosed a rash, and the list goes ON! I cannot express how this has simplified my life!
5. Access to her itunes library
6. Access to her clothes closet
7. Fashion advice. She even helped me clean out my closet and finally say goodbye to so many random pieces of clothing. (Why the heck do I still have things from high school)?
8. More attention and exercise for Harry. She didn't even get mad when he stole her avocado and used it as a chew toy.
9. Fun late night dance parties and good late night conversations
10. All the great quality time Saylor got to spend with her aunt...makes me happy to see them together and get to be such buddies.
We love you, Ellen! Thanks for living with us, for all your help and support, and for putting up with several interrupted nights of sleep with sick crying baby next door too you. We will always treasure this time we had with you!

1 comment:
Thank you guys for being so generous and opening your home to me for a whole month. I teared up just reading this list because these were my favorite parts of living here too. Saylor changes so much every day and I felt so lucky to be here with her as she grows. And you are my best friend in the whole wide world :) I can't believe it went by so fast. I wish we were next door neighbors!
Post a Comment