Sunday, January 17, 2010

I just love him

John Krasinski that is.


Matt I went to see It's Complicated last night. We actually went intending to see The Blind Side, but it was sold out. I was so disappointed because I've been dying to see it, but it turned out that It's Complicated was a good one. Maybe it's just because I don't get out much to see movies these days...but the combination of John Krasinski, Steve Martin, and especially Alec Baldwin had me laughing pretty hard at some points. And every time I see Jim in something besides the Office I love him even more than I already did. :)

In case you might be wondering about other celebrities I'm loving right now (I'm sure you are):

I've always loved Clare Danes but recently saw her again in Little Women. I LOVE how she is not afraid to look somewhat ugly on the big screen when she cries. Like the rest of us look when we cry...or at least me. :)


Sarah Barielles - this girl can sing. I have re-discovered her album this past week and she is so talented.


I know it may seem random, but does anyone NOT love Brian Williams? He delivers the news. He delivers it well. And he's soooooooo handsome while doing it.

:)

No comments: