Tonight I am reminiscing about this trip to Costa Rica....it was two years ago this month. Man, these pictures conjure up memories! The sun - the beach - being lazy - lots of time to read - a fancy resort (our first time ever at one) - swimming - sleeping - fresh seafood - the rainforest - horsebackriding - zip line - the most georgeous sunset I have ever seen - hammocks to lounge in- sloths and white faced monkeys - hiking - beautiful waterfalls. It was a week of luxury, rest, and fun. Wish we could go back!

2 comments:
Love seeing these gorgeous pics. Will NEVER forget you guys coming to visit us in the hospital after this fab vacation. You guys looked so tan, relaxed and beautiful. And Matt and I looked like pale, sleep-deprived, trauma-experiencing, first-time parents :-) Such a funny memory to me!!
Hi Erica - I found your blog through Julie's. Your daughter is precious. My husband and I went to Costa Rica this past summer for our honeymoon and it is WONDERFUL. I want to go back!!!
Post a Comment