Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Harper!

Harper Pardue turned one this past week - yay! Isn't she too cute in her birthday hat here? I can't believe this little girl is already one; it feel like I have watched her grow up (I sort of have!) and it has gone by soooo fast. It seems like yesterday that Saylor was meeting her best buddy in the hospital:

And now she is a big one year old! Her mom and dad threw her an awesome birthday bash (flower themed) this weekend to celebrate. I didn't take any pictures but everything was incredibly cute and there were so many friends and family who love Harper there to celebrate! Matt and I feel incredibly blessed to have Corby and Lauren as neighbors and friends and to be able to raise our daughters together. The 3 of them hold a special place in our hearts. :)


And, in honor of Harper's 1st bday, here are my favorite pictures of her from the past year...isn't she so precious? Happy Birthday, Harper! We love you!

2 comments:

Corby and Lauren said...

Thank you, Erica! You are so sweet!!! We are SO thankful to have y'all in our lives too!

lc said...

Remember when Saylor tried to hold Harp the very first time they met? Oh, the memories.