Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hi Aunt Ellen

Saylor was in such a silly mood this morning, I decided to send a little video message to Aunt Ellen, who we haven't seen in awhile and have been majorly missing. But, after laughing so much at the video I just decided to post it.

please notice:
-the range or emotions this girl swings to - i think she must take after me!
-the Christmas pj's she's wearing in March, minus the bottoms, i'm behind on laundry folks

and once again, my apologies for the mom voice. :)

Enjoy!

From Saylor 14 months

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi BUG!! I see she is still getting her nose and her tummy a bit mixed up :)

Caroline Cobb Smith said...

so fun erica!!! i can't wait to hang with her in atl!!!

Corby and Lauren said...

So precious! Harper responded to "What does a Monkey say?" and "Give kisses". She enjoyed watching it!

Mary Virginia said...

I love it! All her little animal sounds are so cute - especially the hand motions for monkey! Such a sweet video!