Monday, March 22, 2010

First Haircut

Despite the fact that the top and front of Saylor's hair is still....minimal....I took her to get the back of her hair trimmed today. We needed a little evening - out. :) She did great! No tears and she even held still till the very end.

Here's a before picture of the near mullet:

Here she is mid process....today she seemed like SUCH a big girl to me!



And here's a view of the finished product, much better:

Afterward, we sat outside and enjoyed a cookie from JD's...yum yum!


It was such beautiful weather (after our snow yesterday) and made for a really fun afternoon! 

4 comments:

Mary Virginia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Virginia said...

Oh my goodness! She does look like a big girl... Especially with the cape on! Her new summer cut looks adorable, even if there isn't a lot in the front yet. She's perfect! ;)
(And, I only deleted my first comment because I typed "bog" instead of "big" and it was bothering me. Didn't know it would looked like I deleted something weird!)

Emily said...

Sooo cute:)

Jules said...

Oh Erica! I love her to pieces!! I love her little outfit :)