The new shoes are soooo cute! I just can't get over how much she is growing and changing! Glad you guys had a fun weekend!
Cute pictures! I love her sandals in the first few pics :)
Oh my goodness she is just so big I cant stand not seeing her for this long. I love that picture of her reading the paper on Harry's bed!
SO cute! I love all these pictures...just adorable:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The new shoes are soooo cute! I just can't get over how much she is growing and changing! Glad you guys had a fun weekend!
Cute pictures! I love her sandals in the first few pics :)
Oh my goodness she is just so big I cant stand not seeing her for this long. I love that picture of her reading the paper on Harry's bed!
SO cute! I love all these pictures...just adorable:)
Post a Comment